Monday, August 24, 2009

Inside the mind of 9 year old Tammie (pt.1)

So i was reading through my old journal from my 5th grade class. My teacher was Mr Murray, and he had us write journal entries every week which he would read and then reply back to us. These journal entries are hilarious so I've decided to share them with you.

"Dear Journal,
I know a secret. A secret about you Mr Murray! I found it out while I was talking to you. And guess what, I foud out when you yawned! This secret isnt very secret-like. I mean, its no big deal, its just like my Uncle Andrew. Well, the secret is that all of your back teeth are GOLD! I never seen so many in my LIFE! (except my Uncle Andrew). My Uncle andrew has gold ones and silver ones. Is it because you eat too much candy? or what??"

So then my teacher replies...

"A+ Tammie,
I was born without 4 permanent teeth on the bottom so the dentist had to put 4 false teeth in and anchor them to my real teeth. "

No comments:

Post a Comment