Monday, August 24, 2009

Part 2

"Dear Journal,
I would give Mariyln Manson some clothes because he's mostly nakid on videos.

I would give Voldemort a Barbie so he can have a body.

I would give You a new pair of shoes because its hard for you to get new shoes.

I would get Mia Hamm some new shin guards so she will have no problem getting kicked in the shins.

I would get Tom Ammiano a knife to cut that big nose of his off.

I would get Robin Williams a pair of scissors to cut all of his hair off his legs.

I would get Jim Carey a nice extra large tooth brush to clean his big mouth.

I would get Austin Powers some new glasses because he looks dorky with the ones he wears. I would also get him a shaver to cut off his chest hair.

I would give Mike Tyson a large roll of ducktape so when he boxes other boxers he can use it to cover his mouth. you know why? right?

I would give Brandy Chestine a new shirt because she took the other one off while playing soccer."

I was a lovely child.

No comments:

Post a Comment